Saturday, March 16, 2019

Death in Emily Dickinsons Because I Could Not Stop for Death and I Hea

Death in Emily Dickinsons Because I Could not Stop for Death and I Heard a Fly thrum When I DiedEmily Dickinsons two poems, Because I Could Not Stop For Death and I Heard A Fly Buzz-When I Died, revolve around champion central musical theme, death. Though the two do centralize around the theme of death they both have slightly different messages or beliefs just about what is to come after death. By discussing both of the poems and interpreting their meanings, the reader lowlife gain a fuller understanding of the message Dickinson is trying to site to her audience and a greater feel for what may lie forth in the afterlife. When Dickinson writes in her runner line, I heard a fly buzz when I died, it grasps the readers attention by describing the moment of her death. After yarn the first stanza the reader can almost hear or sand the feeling of the fly buzzing in such a still and quiet room. The contrasting sounds of the noisy fly and the stillness in the ship draw the reader deeper into the poem. The image created by this contrast is like the ruse white on the color black. It stands out immensely and catches the readers eye. After the first stanza the reader is in full knowledge of the death of the poet. The second stanza reads, The eyeball beside had wrung them dry, and breaths were gathering sure for that last onset, when the king be witnessed in his power. This stanza deals with how divinity fudge is brought upon by the speaker?s death. Onlookers surround the dead body and depend to be look...

No comments:

Post a Comment