Thursday, March 7, 2019

Accounting Statement of Purpose

hullo I am going to apply to Msc Accounting and pay Management programme. I would be grateful if you could ante up me feedback. I analyse a Bachelors degree in Accounting. During the undergraduate degree I took a variant of subjects in taxes, finance, auditing, economics, accounting and melodic phrase management. Taking a variety of subjects in university standed me to see where my interests and strengths lie.The subjects that grabbed my attention during the final year in the university were taxation, business management and finance. It was through doing these subjects that I discovered I would like to stick to my career in either of these fields. As part of my desire to concord a broad familiarity in business management, I wrote the final-year discourse focused on this field. Which was titled How far proper management blow over your business to success. In July 2007, I was hired by peerless of the big four accountancy firms, where I develop an employment as tax consult ant.Through this job, I have understood the important role play by the accountancy in business. Definitely book-keeping, preparing fiscal statements, establishing and maintaining accurate fiscal records provide a general overview of how business is doing. In my experience I have realized that accountants specialized in taxation besides technical-legal knowledge, they essential have wide knowledge of accounting and its procedures as well as theory to properly evaluate financial information.With this knowledge the consultants must be able to ensure if records are accurate according with government regulations, station companies opportunities and provide advice on improving efficiency. The reasons mentioned above besides my long-term closing to pursue a career as a controller get on me to seek for a professional accounting and finance management program, which allow me to hold back the ability to effectively analyze accounting records, interpret financial statements as well as acq uired a wide overview regarding management functions in spite of appearance an organization.Selecting a graduate school is not an easy task there are current aspects to look at while considering a school. afterward comparing some accounting and finance programs provide by capital of Ireland universities. I found the MSC at Griffith College like the one that get a line my faculty member and professional goals. Other reasons to choose this colleges are its prestige, it is recognized as one of the top private universities in Dublin, program structure which fully meets my academic and professional objectives, the subjects that caught my attention are international financial management.I am certain that the MSC in accounting and finance management provided by Griffith College depart provide a lot of advantages besides helping me to achieve my academic and professional objectives, such as improve foreign language skills, chance to work with people from diverse backgrounds, exposur e to new learning environments, cultures, obtain an international perspective and by this way understand other points of view, kindle future job prospects. I am certain that the wide knowledge that the Msc in accounting and finance management provides, will give me with the necessary tools to succeed in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment